Training and Professional Learning
The Division of Training and Professional Learning plans and coordinates high-quality union education and professional development programs for MTA members and leaders. The division collaborates with members and staff to deliver relevant in-person and online training, tools and materials that build our union power.
Early Career Educators Conference
The MTA’s New Member Committee is pleased to announce that the Early Career Educators Conference will be held online on Saturday, November 6, 2021.
Annual Programs & Conferences
- Aspiring Educators Program
- Bargaining Summit
- Early Career Educator Conference
- Education Support Professionals Conference
- Ethnic Minority Affairs Conference
- Next Generation Leadership Program
- PDP Workshops
- Professional Learning and Networking Conference
- Retired Members Gathering
- Winter Union Skills
- South Coast Social Emotional Learning Summit
- Summer Conference
Want to present at MTA conferences and events?
Share your knowledge and experience while expanding your professional acumen. TPL offers learning opportunities in a variety of subjects and we are always open to new ideas.
Latest Training Videos
Upcoming Learning Opportunities from Our Locals & Partners
Contact us for more information
Please fill this form for further information or call us at (617) 878-8150