Training and Professional Learning
The Division of Training and Professional Learning plans and coordinates high-quality union education and professional development programs for MTA members and leaders. The division collaborates with members and staff to deliver relevant in-person and online training, tools and materials that build our union power.
Reimagining Public Education: Educating with Joy
In July and August, the MTA Division of Training & Professional Learning will present its second Virtual Summer Conference.
Summer Conference Listening Tours
Annual Programs & Conferences
- Aspiring Educators Program
- Bargaining Summit
- Early Career Educator Conference
- Education Support Professionals Conference
- Ethnic Minority Affairs Conference
- Next Generation Leadership Program
- PDP Workshops
- Professional Learning and Networking Conference
- Retired Members Gathering
- Winter Union Skills
- South Coast Social Emotional Learning Summit
- Summer Conference
Want to present at MTA conferences and events?
Share your knowledge and experience while expanding your professional acumen. TPL offers learning opportunities in a variety of subjects and we are always open to new ideas.
Latest Training Videos
Upcoming Learning Opportunities from Our Locals & Partners
Contact us for more information
Please fill this form for further information or call us at (617) 878-8150