Training and Professional Learning
The Division of Training and Professional Learning plans and coordinates high-quality union education and professional development programs for MTA members and leaders. The division collaborates with members and staff to deliver relevant in-person and online training, tools and materials that build our union power.
Union Skills Winter Workshops
Union Skills Winter Workshop Series: This series kicks off on January 30 and offers workshops through March. Workshops center on core union skills and issues, including pandemic policies, negotiations, contract enforcement, labor law, organizing, professional matters and more!
New Educator Workshop:
Antiracist Teaching 101
Decolonize Your Curriculum and Practice. Small Actions for Everyday Antiracism.
Registration coming soon
Annual Programs & Conferences
- Aspiring Educators Program
- Retired Members Gathering
- Early Career Educator Conference
- Ethnic Minority Affairs Conference
- PDP Workshops
- Winter Union Skills
- Professional Learning and Networking Conference
- Education Support Professionals Conference
- Next Generation Leadership Program
- South Coast Social Emotional Learning Summit
- Summer Conference
Latest Training Videos
Upcoming Learning Opportunities from Our Locals & Partners
Contact us for more information
Please fill this form for further information or call us at (617) 878-8150