MTA affiliates elect local delegates to the MTA Annual Meeting and NEA RA.
Massachusetts is also represented by statewide regional and retired delegates to NEA RA.
- President and Vice President
- Executive Committee: Regions A, C, F and G
- Board of Directors: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A, 26A, 8B, 11B, 34C, 43C, 15D, 27D, 37E, 38E, 22F, 18G, 21G AND 44H
- Statewide Retired member of the Executive Committee.
- At-Large Ethnic Minority member of the Executive Committee
- At-Large ESP member on the Executive Committee
- At-Large ESP member of the Board of Directors
Deadline for filing nomination papers is March 6, 2020.
Nominations are now open for the election of four seats on the Retired Members Committee.
The deadline for nominations is March 6, 2020.
Timeline & Deadlines
Election Waiver: If the number of candidates is equal to or less than the number of positions to be filled, elections may be waived and the candidates declared elected to the positions in question.