Virtual Preconvention Meetings will be held as opportunities to provide important information to delegates in advance of Annual Meeting. Preconvention meetings will be held via Zoom meeting in 2021. You must sign up for the Preconvention meeting you wish to attend, and your meeting access will then be emailed to you. The Preconvention meetings will be recorded and posted on this page.
Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Monday, April 26, 2021 from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Agenda for Preconvention Meetings:
- Opening Remarks: MTA President Merrie Najimy and MTA Vice President Max Page
- Items of Interest MTA Virtual Meeting
- What to expect leading up to Annual Meeting
- Annual Meeting Special Rules
- Presentation on the Proposed Budget & the Dues for 2021-2022
- Proposed Amendments to the MTA Bylaws and Standing Rules
- Proposed MTA Resolutions
- Opportunity to Hear from Candidates for MTA Offices
Following the presentations on the Budget and Dues, Bylaws and Standing Rules, and Resolutions, delegates will be given the chance to comment and ask questions.