Resources for MTA members on health and safety, funding, reopening policies and more.learn more
- Know Your Rights: Presentation on the new Public Sector Occupational Safety & Health Law
- The Department of Labor Standards (DLS) of Massachusetts promotes and protects workers' safety/health, wages, and working conditions. The DLS Workplace Safety and Health Program (WSHP) goals are to prevent workplace injury and illness of public sector workers.
To file a complaint about a health and safety issue, download this form. See the DLS website for additional resources.
- Building checklist for Higher Ed is being updated and will be available soon.
- NEA has a collection of resources including model bargaining language, your rights at work, equity and support for families, and a facebook group for Educators Navigating COVID.
- MTA is a member of MassCOSH
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Union Education and Organizing
- Healthy Schools Initiative
- Immigrant Worker Center
- Teens Lead at Work
Schools and colleges have urgent needsread more
This MTA Bargaining Alert addresses the scope of the DESE Guidance for Districts and Schools.Download
A list of questions to help ensure the safest possible environment for in-person learning.Download
A list of preparations to incorporate with your local association's building safety plan.Download
Request form based on MGL ch. 150E.Download