About the Teacher Leadership Institute
The TLI is designed for educators who want to play a more consequential role in shaping the policies and practices that govern teaching and learning
Through the TLI, you will hone your expertise and engage in leadership work in schools, state houses and associations throughout the country. The TLI prepares you to serve as a leader of the profession with the knowledge, skills and core values to meet new demands as a 21st-century teaching professional.
- Receive extensive coaching and support
- Take part in a competency-based curriculum
- Apply experience through a self-selected capstone project
- Engage deeply in local and national collaboration
- Complete an evidence-based portfolio
Learn on your own schedule
- Earn 67.5 PDPs
- Micro-credentials to add to your resume
- $500 Stipend
- Possibly earn 3 Graduate Credits
Teacher Leadership Institute is a partnership between the National Education Association and the Center for Teaching Quality. Massachusetts participants are supported by NEA contact Linda Davin; MTA state contact Gary Gilardi and MTA state coaches, Jessica Haralson Gold Boots, Stephanie Marcotte and Kimberly Durley.