The fall edition of MTA Today highlights educators from across the state who are bringing heat to the streets and making their case for cities and towns to pass resolutions demanding that the Legislature fully fund public schools and colleges.
Featured stories include:
- ‘Fund Our Future’ campaign begins
- Standing together in the fight against union-busters
- Jamil Siddiqui, 2019 Teacher of the Year
- The recent MTA Retired Gathering
- 2018 General Election Guide includes MTA recommendations on candidates and ballot questions in the Nov. 6 election