Gain Valuable Tools to Take Action on Behalf of Your Students
An activism and advocacy conference in which MTA members will discuss professional, regulatory and legislative issues, along with plans of action to create the safe schools our communities deserve.
- Combating Racism and White Privilege Through the Cultural Proficiency Model
- Cyberbullying and the Role of Educators
- Student Success Planning & Restorative Practices
- Supporting School Personnel to Respond to Suicide
- Supporting Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Students in Secondary Schools
- Trauma-Informed Pedagogy for English Learners: Research and Best Practices
The summit is free and made possible with a grant from the National Education Association.