Local, County, State Affiliates, Regional Ethnic Minority Delegates, Statewide Retired District Delegates, Large Group Reservations & Other Individual Reservations
The deadline for hotel reservations has passed. If you still need a room please contact Jessica Hiemenz-Woodbury at email@example.com.
If you or your delegation booked double rooms and find that you will no longer be using them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that MTA can give those double rooms to delegates on the waitlist.
Info About Delegate Reservations
Alternate arrangements with the hotel — a paper check, different credit card, etc. — can be made once you have made your reservation by emailing Jennifer Thong at email@example.com. Modifications — including changing or adding delegate names — can be made online once a confirmation email has been received from the online hotel reservations system.
- Set up for both larger delegations and individual reservations.
- The online system allows booking for up to 20 rooms at a time and can be modified to select different types of rooms and different dates.
- A credit or debit card must be presented at check-in, at which time an authorization will be placed on the card equal to the amount of the full stay. A credit card authorization form can be filled out in advance for associations that are paying for multiple rooms. Upon request, the electronic authorization form can be sent out in advance.
- A deposit equal to the first night’s room and tax for each room reservation will be charged at the time a guest makes a room reservation and upon check-in will be applied toward the guest's bill.
- Rollaway beds are $20 per night and only for rooms with king beds. Subject to availability.
- Cancellations made 48 hours before check-in will have deposits refunded.
- No paper forms.
- Closest to the Hynes; easy to get to if someone has trouble walking long distances.