Annual Meeting Delegate Duties
In accordance with the procedures set forth in the Bylaws, the delegates to the Annual Meeting shall:
1. Have jurisdiction over the accreditation of delegates and alternates at the Annual Meeting.
2. Adopt the agenda and the rules governing the meeting.
3. Elect the President, Vice President, Executive Committee members, Board of Directors, the At-Large Director for Ethnic-Minority Membership,
the At-Large Director for Education Support Professionals, the Statewide Retired District Director(s), and the members of the Candidate Recommendation Committee as is provided in the Bylaws.
4. Fill interim vacancies that have occurred in the positions of Vice President, Executive Committee members, Board of Directors, in accordance with
Article VII, Sections 2F, 3E, and 4E.
5. Adopt the annual budget of the Association.
6. Establish the level of annual dues.
7. Amend the Bylaws of the Association.
8. Act on new business items bought before it.
9. Enact all other such measures as may be necessary to achieve the goals and objectives of the Association which are not in conflict with the Bylaws.
10. Exercise final authority in all matters of the Association, except as otherwise provided in these Bylaws or by statute. In order to be prepared to perform these duties, each delegate has a responsibility to attend a preconvention