BetterLesson seeks master teachers for curriculum development project
In this project, selected teachers will design and share full Math Common Core aligned courses in collaboration with Common Core coaches and fellow Master Teachers.
The application deadline is January 8, 2013. Rolling Admission.
BetterLesson is looking for teachers who:
- Currently teach math (Grades 6-12)
- Have a proven track record of success in the classroom
- Have extensive curriculum and lesson planning experience
- Craft creative, engaging and thoughtful lessons
- Think critically about their teaching methods, and regularly seek to improve their instructional techniques
- Are committed to teacher learning and enjoy pushing at the boundaries of their own and their colleagues’ practices.
- Have an analytical mind and demonstrate mathematical mastery
- Have superb communication skills
- Have an appreciation for (if not deep love of) technology
According to its website, "BetterLesson was founded by a group of teachers from Atlanta and Boston public schools to connect educators and help them create, organize, and share their curricula."
For a full job posting and application information, please visit https://betterlesson.recruiterbox.com/jobs/12017.
BetterLesson Master Teacher Project flyer