Ethnic Minority Affairs Committee Winter Conference
Friday, December 4, & Saturday, December 5
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Natick
- Recruitment and Retention of Teachers of Color: Sam Turner & Regina Caines
- Cultural Mathematics: Tod Shockey
- Helping Minority Teacher Candidates into the Profession: Segun Eubanks
- Knowing and Enforcing Your Union Contract: Dorine Levasseur
- The Bully-Free Workplace: George Luse
- Managing Diverse Classrooms -- How to Build on Cultural Strengths: Michael Walker-Jones
MTA President Anne Wass will greet confernece participants at lunch, followed by a keynote address from Virginia educator. Princess Moss
Moss, an elementary school music teacher in Louisa County, Virginia, was elected to the National Education Association Executive Committee in July 2008 for a three-year term. A champion of children and public education at the local, state, and national levels, Moss served two terms as president of the 62,000-member Virginia Education Association. She is a leader on women’s issues, minority concerns, political action, school finance, and professional development.
$25 Conference registration fee only. No accommodations.
$100 Conference registration fee with shared accommodations.
$175 Conference fee with single room.
The registration deadline is November 25.
Printable Flyer/Registration Form
For more information, call 800.479.1410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.