Here are some ways you can harness the power of social media to get the #lesstesting message out to the world.
- Change your profile picture on Facebook or Twitter to the Less Testing, More Learning avatar. (Right click on the image to save it and then upload it to your social media site of choice.)
- Add a Twibbon to your FB or Twitter profile picture.
- Tweet your legislator: A list of representatives and senators on Twitter and sample tweets are here.
- New to Twitter? Here’s how to open a Twitter account.
- Remember to add the hashtag #lesstesting to your posts so that they can be seen by a wider audience.
- Use the #lesstesting hashtag when you are posting insights or articles about high-stakes standardized tests.
- Pass it on. Search for the #lesstesting hashtag on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook posts and then share your favorites.
Like and share from our social media sites. The MTA is on Facebook at facebook.com/massteacher, Twitter at twitter.com/massteacher and Instagram at instagram.com/massteacher. (All of MTA’s social media sites are listed at massteacher.org/interact.)
MTA on Instagram
For more resources, check out our High-Stakes Testing toolkit.