Choose Your Path:

Massachusetts Educator Licenses are regulated by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Visit DESE's Educator Licensure page for more information.

Are you looking for sample letters and forms from DESE? The following frequently requested forms — as well as others — are posted on DESE's site:

  • Internship Letter Template
  • Name Change/Hard Copy License
  • Licensure Application
  • Out-of-state Reciprocal Educator Preparation Program Verification Form
  • Extension of an Initial License
  • School Based Employment Verification/Induction and Mentoring
  • Application for Renewal of Academic and Vocational Professional License
  • Credit Card Authorization Form
  • Competency Review Guide
  • Panel Review School Social Worker/School Adjustment Counselor internship
  • Hardship for SEI Teacher Endorsement